1. Collect relevant information about import and export enterprises and foreign trade companies, and sort out relevant information;
2. Develop purposefully according to the relevant information collected;
3. Assist operators in transportation and customs clearance of import and export goods;
4. Confirm and charge the cost of the completed business;
5. Assist customer service to maintain customer relationship;
6. Assist the company to complete related work;
7. Learn professional knowledge related to business and conduct training and assessment.
（1) More than one year working experience in freight forwarder and foreign trade sales is preferred;
（2) Excellent fresh students majoring in logistics and marketing; college degree or above, no limit to those with excellent ability.
（3) Strong sales ability, business foundation is preferred;
（4) Love the freight forwarding industry, understand the import and export process, have stable customer resources is preferred;
（5) Positive and optimistic attitude, sense of responsibility, strong communication skills;
（6) Strong control ability and cooperation spirit; certain customer communication ability and anti pressure, anti Strike ability.
（7) With sales skills and knowledge and understanding of the freight forwarding market, sales work is full of enthusiasm, dare to open up;
（8) Seek business opportunities and achieve sales results.